Bespoke Business Analysis Training Courses
If your organisation needs to train several staff, an in-house course is usually cheaper. We can run our business analysis courses on your site at very competitive daily rates.
Even if you require the "vanilla" ISEB standard business analysis courses we prefer to discuss your particular needs so that we can adapt your training to your business and development environments. We like to talk to you extensively beforehand to ensure that the course is really what you require and identify any additional components that may be useful.
We have often customised our business analysis training courses for clients. We can incorporate further material (e.g. on project management, Prince 2, data modelling, UML, business process modelling, agile development) into your business analyst training - we can also exclude irrelevant components. The ISEB exams are optional if you want to save costs.
With some clients we have combined training with consultancy; examining how they can improve their business analysis practices. We have used examples from their recent projects to illustrate to staff potential improvements. Training sessions then become workshops geared at improving the business analysis, requirements specification, and software development processes.
We can deliver you training one day at a time (for example, every Wednesday for 3 weeks). This allows staff to take away ideas, consider them, try them out, and then discuss further at the next session. When ISEB practitioner certificate exams are being taken, this approach allows your staff to take practice papers and consolidate their knowledge before the exam. This normally results in real improvements in business analysis practice, as well as better retention of the material and resulting success in the exams.
We have delivered full programs leading to the business analysis diploma qualification over several months, arranging training days and examination times at your convenience.
Please contact us if you require more information about on-site or bespoke business analyst training.
The following four courses are currently offered:
- Business Analysis Practice
- Requirements Engineering
- Commercial Awareness
- Agile Systems Development Essentials
- Modelling Business Processes
- ISEB Business Analysis Diploma Oral Exam preparation class
After delegates have passed these the first four individual certificate exams, they are eligible to progress to the next level -- the BCS/ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis. This is examined by a 50 minute oral conducted by 2 BCS appointed examiners. We provide a one-day overview / preparation class for this.
In the near future we will offer:
- Systems Modelling using UML (available end of 2014 - for the BCS/ISEB Certificate in Systems Modelling)
"Thanks to everyone at Metadata for their help. I enjoyed the courses, and will certainly recommend you to other BAs thinking of doing the Diploma."
- Sarah Bruce, 2012
"Competent and knowledgeable instructors backed-up with hands-on experience."
- Russell Hawer, Director of Hawer Consultancy Ltd
"I am already putting the course to good use; I am trying to create a Requirements Catalogue to fill a gap between initial Proposal and the Product Definition Specification being created for a Project I have been asked to run. The importance of such was clearly demonstrated on the course"
- Jerome Watts, Project Manager
"I found a new job as a Business Analyst for a global Real Estate Company!...I could not have got there without the help from the Metadata team and the excellent courses...Thank you!!!"
- Toby Jones, Business Analyst
"I really enjoyed the Business Analysis Essentials Course last weekend. Richard made sure that the event was interesting and fun. I would like to give him a big thank you for that"
- Lydia Bishop, Operations Manager, Gemini Network Media
"Metadata Training successfully enabled me to complete and pass the ISEB BA course and was a great investment for my future career. The course was well organised and tailored to meet my needs and was taught to a high level. I would certainly recommend this course if you're looking to acquire new skills in BA or to certify your current skills."
- Sarah Catarino, Freelance Business Analyst
"I really enjoyed the Business Analysis Essentials course and am very pleased with my exam result."
- Monique Beaumont, Business Analyst/Project Contractor, Beaumonz Consulting
"I thoroughly enjoyed the BA Essentials course last week and wish to thank Richard for the exceptional training. It was well-placed and the examples / case studies also helped our understanding. The small group size was definitely an advantage too."
- Phui-Ling Loke, Contract Business Analyst
"I enjoyed the informal and relaxed training environment. It helped with really understanding the material."
- Shabaz Dar, Business Analyst, Loyalty Management Group
"Metadata's professional, friendly and flexible approach helped me pass the 4 certificates and the ISEB Business Analysis Diploma oral in 4 months without taking time off my contract. Thank you, Mike & Richard."
- Emeka Unamma, Contract Business Analyst, Anglia University
"The Business Analysis Essentials module gave me a step up to obtaining a role as a Business Analyst within a month of obtaining my certification."
- Sade Tolani, Data Processing Project Manager, NHS Bedfordshire
"It was great to apply new techniques I'd learnt and practised on the Requirements Engineering course.... and my client was really happy too."
- Rodney Sibanda, Consultant, Conchango
- Taught by real experts..lecturers have years of BA experience
- Affordable friendly courses - leading BA specialist company
- Weekend and weekday courses
- Excellent course materials, exercises, and case studies
- Small classes = highly interactive experience
- "Business Analysis" book
- Practice exams and suggested answers
- Take exam at course end or later
- ISEB Diploma Oral Preparation
- Central London training rooms
- You don't just pass ISEB exams..you develop practical, useful skills that you continue to use in your BA role