Business Analyst Training Courses
Metadata Training is a BCS(ISEB) and IIBA accredited business analysis training course and exam provider. From a leading Business Analysis specialist company you benefit from considerable support and resulting high pass rates.
Our public business analysis training courses follow syllabi set by the British Computer Society (BCS) leading to the BCS Business Analysis Certificates and Diploma qualifications - the most recognised certification for business analysts. There is a great demand for business analysts and the best contractor rates are for BCS qualified business analysts.
Our training is delivered by real experts with years of practical training and teaching experience. We are based in Central London and offer affordable business analysis training courses in a flexible, friendly but professional way. Our public weekend business analysis courses are particularly attractive to contractors or busy professionals.
If your organisation needs to train several staff, an in-house course is usually cheapest. We can customise our business analysis training courses with further material (eg on data modelling, UML, business process modelling, agile development) specific to your requirements. Contact us for more details.
You can take the following courses:
"Thanks to everyone at Metadata for their help. I enjoyed the courses, and will certainly recommend you to other BAs thinking of doing the Diploma."
- Sarah Bruce, 2012
"Competent and knowledgeable instructors backed-up with hands-on experience."
- Russell Hawer, Director of Hawer Consultancy Ltd
"I am already putting the course to good use; I am trying to create a Requirements Catalogue to fill a gap between initial Proposal and the Product Definition Specification being created for a Project I have been asked to run. The importance of such was clearly demonstrated on the course"
- Jerome Watts, Project Manager
"I found a new job as a Business Analyst for a global Real Estate Company!...I could not have got there without the help from the Metadata team and the excellent courses...Thank you!!!"
- Toby Jones, Business Analyst
"I really enjoyed the Business Analysis Essentials Course last weekend. Richard made sure that the event was interesting and fun. I would like to give him a big thank you for that"
- Lydia Bishop, Operations Manager, Gemini Network Media
"Metadata Training successfully enabled me to complete and pass the ISEB BA course and was a great investment for my future career. The course was well organised and tailored to meet my needs and was taught to a high level. I would certainly recommend this course if you're looking to acquire new skills in BA or to certify your current skills."
- Sarah Catarino, Freelance Business Analyst
"I really enjoyed the Business Analysis Essentials course and am very pleased with my exam result."
- Monique Beaumont, Business Analyst/Project Contractor, Beaumonz Consulting
"I thoroughly enjoyed the BA Essentials course last week and wish to thank Richard for the exceptional training. It was well-placed and the examples / case studies also helped our understanding. The small group size was definitely an advantage too."
- Phui-Ling Loke, Contract Business Analyst
"I enjoyed the informal and relaxed training environment. It helped with really understanding the material."
- Shabaz Dar, Business Analyst, Loyalty Management Group
"Metadata's professional, friendly and flexible approach helped me pass the 4 certificates and the ISEB Business Analysis Diploma oral in 4 months without taking time off my contract. Thank you, Mike & Richard."
- Emeka Unamma, Contract Business Analyst, Anglia University
"The Business Analysis Essentials module gave me a step up to obtaining a role as a Business Analyst within a month of obtaining my certification."
- Sade Tolani, Data Processing Project Manager, NHS Bedfordshire
"It was great to apply new techniques I'd learnt and practised on the Requirements Engineering course.... and my client was really happy too."
- Rodney Sibanda, Consultant, Conchango
- Taught by real experts..lecturers have years of BA experience
- Affordable friendly courses - leading BA specialist company
- Weekend and weekday courses
- Excellent course materials, exercises, and case studies
- Small classes = highly interactive experience
- "Business Analysis" book
- Practice exams and suggested answers
- Take exam at course end or later
- ISEB Diploma Oral Preparation
- Central London training rooms
- You don't just pass ISEB exams..you develop practical, useful skills that you continue to use in your BA role